Monday, March 22, 2010

Thankful

Okay, I need to get away from the computer and get ready for a doc's appt. (sigh) ... this is more fun hopping around on the computer finding great blogs, looking at art ideas, oh well!!! Having a chronic illness is what it is, hard to put it on a shelf for very long, before some little or big thing rears it's head. I have been so lucky having Scleroderma for 30 years or so, some years, many years were pretty good! I am thankful for being here and survived where many haven't for many reasons. So with Spring inspiration and warmer weather it is easier to enjoy the outside, which I love!! I am going to take my camera and take a pic of something today and use it in my art. I have time for 1 more cup of coffee and off to the races.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris. The writing You did on Thankful is beautiful and to be cherished. I loved the way You were able to weave Your everyday life with the scleroderma You have.
Mary(Your sister).