Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year




I have been trying to get my crafts somewhat organized I know it will take time to get an actual system. I have been reading from the web site organizedstudio@yahoogroups.com , it has great ideas. I like beading, quilting, and art and it can get overwhelming sometimes. So that is a goal for this New Year!


I made a couple of pieces of art for the PID group one is titled "Be", and the other is art using recycled materials, both were fun.! I am way behind on a quilt I was working on in a class called "Quilting through America", it is a beautiful quilt and many time periods with quilting are in the quilt. So I thought if I posted regularly about this and posted a finished block, it may give me incentive to finish. SO any words of encouragement are welcome.

No comments: